1905 – St. Joseph’s College, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary

Architect: William H. Beardwood

abbey10_lge

New college buildings that were designed by the brother of the Abbot Dom Camillus Beardwood, Abbot of Mount St Joseph Abbey> Later bell tower by Jones and kelly from 1939. Count Moore paid £2,600 towards the building of the College, which was opened for the first fifty students in September 1905.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com