1868 – British and Foreign Bible Society’s House, New Earl Street, Blackfriars, London

Architect: Edward L’Anson

0008

Constructed in 1868, the design was first published in 1866. Bible House was the home to the British and Foreign Bible Society until the mid 1960s.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com