1865 – Union Bank of London, Chancery Lane, London

Architect: F.W. Porter

0008

By 1902 there were 24 branches in London and its suburbs. In 1917 231 branches were operating. The bank amalgamated with National Provincial Bank of England Ltd, bankers of London, to form National Provincial & Union Bank of England Ltd in 1918. Illustration from The Building News in 1866.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com