Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1919 – St. John’s Vicarage, Southend, Lewisham, Kent

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Sir Charles A. Nicholson

0004

Published in The Building News, November 28 1919: “A double-page illustration, giving the plan, elevations, and sections of this South London proposed church appeared in our issue of September 26 last. The architect. Sir Charles A. Nicholson, Bart., also lent us the working drawings of the new vicarage house for the same district, and these we publish to-day. The present church, which has served for the hamlet of Southend, will become the Parish Room. The undertaking, of which we gave some few particulars when illustrating the church, is to take the form of a thank- offering of the Lewisham deanery.”

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1776c – Downhill House, Co. Derry

Architect: Michael Shanahan Frederick Hervey commissioned work at Downhill Demesne near the village of Castlerock in the early 1770s, after...

Close