1596 – Fembo House City Museum, Nuremberg, Bavaria

fembo_house_city_museum_lge

Constructed between 1591 and 1596, Nuremberg’s only surviving large late Renaissance merchant’s house has been serving as a municipal museum since 1953. It offers an insight into the life of a wealthy Nuremberg merchant and his family.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com