Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1776 – Tervoe House, Kilkeedy, Co. Limerick

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect:

0004

0004

Built in 1776 by Colonel W.T. Monsell MP on the site of an earlier house. Demolished in the 1950s. Photograph from the Irish Tourist Association Survey 1943-44.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Limerick, Lost Buildings of Ireland
1848 – Clonodfoy Gateway, Co. Limerick

Architect: G.F. Jones Extravagent gateway and lodge by George Fowler Jones to accompany the grand baronial castle he designed for the Oliver-Gascoigne sisters. Quite a severe design, and quite brooding...

Close