Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1790 – Fountain, James St., Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook5Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Francis Sandys

0006

An obelisk with 4 sundials with a drinking fountain at its base, built in 1790 by the Duke of Rutland, the Lord Lieutenant. The architect Francis Sandys was responsible for a number of public fountains in Dublin.

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook5Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Dublin City
1879 – Industrial School for Dublin Boys, Artane, Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan The Artane Industrial school was set up in 1871 in Artane House by the Congregation of Christian Brothers. The school buildings were constructed between 1871 and 1879...

Close