Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1820s – Court House, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: James Pain

This fine limestone building was erected in the late 1820’s and was probably designed by James Pain. With its three round-headed windows to light the courtroom, and the small wings containing the entrances, it’s an attractive and symmetrical and robust design.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Waterford
1830c – Strancally Castle, Co. Waterford

Architect: George Pain Lewis in his Topographical Dictionary refers to Strancally Castle as "a modern castle, seat of J. Keily" in 1837. It stands in front of the original ruin...

Close