Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1824 – Old Town Chapel, Park Street, Monaghan

0006

Replaced by William Hague’s church, which was constructed alongside, this simple church with gothic windows to the street was demolished in teh early 20th century.

Read previous post:
1861- Gloucester Probate Court, Gloucestershire

Architect: Fulljames & Waller Building still extant but no longer in use as probate court. Published in The Building News,...

Close