Architect: John B. Keane
Constructed between 1835 and 1840, with the design exhibited at the RHA in 1840. In the Tudor-Gothic style, it was of two storeys, with irregular facades, polygonal turrets and finials; tall Gothic windows; and a square battlemented tower at one corner. In the 1920s it became a parochial house. It was unroofed and partly demolished in the 1950s, now only a few ruined walls remain .