1842 – St. Matthias’s Church, Hatch St., Dublin
Part of a proposed development called Wellington Square, St. Matthias’s Church was the only Irish church designed by Daniel Robertson. Robertson was better known in Ireland for his country houses in Tudor Gothic.The fine Corinthian portico faced across a lawn onto Hatch Street. Wellington Square was never developed, instead the land was sold to the Dublin, Wicklow and Wexford Railway Company, who developed their Harcourt Street terminus on the land. St. Matthias’s Church was demolished in the 1950s.