Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1844 – Design for Market House, Clones, Co. Monaghan

Tweet about this on Twitter7Share on Facebook3Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: William Deane Butler

0007

Design for Market House for Clones. Largely built as illustrated minus the small tower over the main facade. In use for many years as a library with its ground floor arcaded filled in.

Tweet about this on Twitter7Share on Facebook3Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1863 – McCarthy Memorial, Mallow, Co. Cork

Architect: J.J. McCarthy From The Builder, January 30 1864: "This monument, recently erected in the parish church of Mallow, county...

Close