1858 – Church of the Holy Trinity, Portrush, Co. Antrim
The central part of the church was constructed by 1843 to the designs of an unknown architect – on a t-shaped plan. By the mid 1850s, extending was required, and Joseph Welland added north and south aisles to the original church. This has created quite an unusual-looking church. The chancel was later added in the 1880s.