1858 – Former School, Clones, Co. Monaghan
Originally constructed as a school for females by the wife of the local rector, Cassandra Hand. Hand was also responsible for starting the lace making industry in Clones. Designed by Roderick Gray who was the County Surveyor for neighbouring Fermanagh. Cruciform in plan with a small squat tower with pyramidal roof inserted into one of the corners.