1863 – Church of Ireland, Rathmichael, Co. Dublin
Designed in 1860 but not constructed until 1861-62, after the death of Benjamin Woodward in 1861, so possibly mostly the work of Thomas Newenham Deane. Later extended by Welland & Gillespie, with later work by Deane (again), and James F. Fuller. Deane also designed the memorial cross in memory of Rev. E.W. Burton in 1891.