Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1865 – Model Schools, Anglesea Street, Cork

Architect: James H. Owen

0001

Italianate school with campanile, finished externally in red and black brick with Portland stone dressings. Used as a school until the early 1990s, and now in use as a courthouse for the District Court.

Read previous post:
1799 – Court House, Lismore, Co. Waterford

Architect: John Carr The Sessions House, as it was first known, was built as part of the Lismore estate, by...

Close