1867 – Liverpool, London & Globe Insurance Co., College Green, Dublin

Architect: Thomas Newenham Deane



Demolished in the 1960s to make way for a new office block. Originally constructed on the site of a wing of Daly’s Club – a suitably deferential building facing the former Houses of Parliament, finished in stone. The building had two main entrances, one to College Green and the other to Foster Place.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com