1868 – Church of the Sacred Heart, The Crescent, Limerick
Designed by local architect William Edward Corbett, but possibly to plans by Charles Geoghegan. The new church was to be incorporated into the Georgian terrace, t-shaped, with a nave, transepts and a shallow sanctuary. In 1900 the facade was renovated, as a three bay, constructed largely in red brick designed by W.H. Byrne. The facade jars quite a lot with the remainder of the terrace. The interior was largely intact until the church closed and was sold. A lot of fittings have since been removed.