1868 – St Mary’s Church of Ireland, Crumlin Rd., Belfast
St Mary’s Church of Ireland was completed in 1868 to a design by the London architect William Slater. Estimated cost £2,400 but eventual cost £6,500. The church was badly damaged by the Luftwaffe in 1941, and needed substantial repairs after the war end. There is a fine interior with a lantern tower at the crossing.