1873 – Post Office and Sub-Treasury Building Boston, Massachusetts

Architect: Alfred B. Mullett

0007

The U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts met here from 1883, prior to completion, until 1929; the U.S. Circuit Court for the District of Massachusetts met here from 1883, prior to completion, until that court was abolished in 1912. Demolished in 1929.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com