Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1873 – Rectory, Wigan, Lancashire

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: George Edmund Street

0003

Published in The Building News, October 3 1873: “Our illustration of the new Rectory House, Wigan, is a facsimile of Mr. Street’s drawing of the building in the Royal Academy Exhibition. The lower part of the house will be built in stone, and framed oak and brick will be used above the ground-floor.”

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1840 – St. Mary’s Church, Lucan, Co. Dublin

Officially “The Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary”, but known as St. Mary’s to the people of...

Close