Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1874 – School & Residence, Dover, Kent

Architect: Perry & Hanson


“The house of which the illustration gives the front and north sides, is erected of brick and concrete, on the Castle-hill, Dover, for R. Chignell, Esq. The original contract was taken by Mr. Adcock, of Lady- Well, Dover, for £5,000, and the architects were Messrs. Perry and Hanson, of York-buildings, Adelpbi.”

Read previous post:
1874 – National School, Ware, Hertfordshire

Architect: Thomas T. Smith From The Building News, August 28 1874: "One of our illustrations represents an alteration being carried...