Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1880 – House at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: W.C. Marshall

0003

“This house has been erected at Cambridge for Mr. F.W. Hilyers, from the designs of Mr. W.C. Marshall, M.A., architect.” Published in The Building News, July 16 1880.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Cambridgeshire
1238 – Peterborough Cathedral, Cambridgeshire

Rebuilt in its present form between 1118 and 1238. It became the Cathedral of the new Diocese of Peterborough in 1541 and it is now known as the Cathedral Church...

Close