1882 – Courthouse and Post Office, Hartford, Connecticut

Architect: Alfred B. Mullett

0003

The U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut met here until 1933; the U.S. Circuit Court for the District of Connecticut met here until that court was abolished in 1912. Demolished in 1934.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com