1884 – Pawson Brailsford Building, No.1 High Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire
Pawson Brailsford were a Sheffield-based publisher. Their main activity as publishers were the trade catalogues they produced for Sheffield manufacturers, especially for cutlery, tools and general engineering products. They also worked in cartography, producing a couple of Sheffield city maps c.1880 and published three directories for Sheffield in 1895, 1896 and 1900. While the firm is no longer is business, having closed in the early 1970s, the building still stands today, with the ground level in use as a bank branch.