Architect: Sir Thomas Drew
Competition entry to design a facade for Holy Trinity Church in Cork city. The church was started in the 1820s to designs by George Pain, with the facade and spire completed in 1889 by Dominic J. Coakle. Although he reduced the size of the tower and spire, the building is largely as Pain designed it. Illustration published in The Builder, November 9 1890.