Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1903 – Mary Immaculate College, Limerick

Architect: W.H. Byrne

0003

The College was established as a dedicated primary teacher training college in 1898 by Bishop Edward Thomas O’Dwyer, Roman Catholic Bishop of Limerick and the Sisters of Mercy. Its foundation stone was laid on the 8th of December 1898 and the college officially opened in 1902 at a estimated cost: £18,501.