Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1903 – St. Paul’s School, Herbert Rd., Bray, Co. Wicklow

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: J.F. Fuller

0004

School for the Church of Ireland, now demolished and a surface carpark.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Wicklow, Lost Buildings of Ireland
1862 – International Hotel, Bray, Co. Wicklow

Architect: E.W. O'Kelly Constructed for the seaside resort of Bray with 130 bedrooms, making it a large hotel for its time. Destroyed by a fire in 1974 and subsequently demolished.

Close