Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1905 – Houses, The Diamond, Clones, Co. Monaghan

Architect: William A. Scott

clones-presbyterianchurch

Attractive terrace of three Arts & Crafts style houses, that replaced an earlier range of large thatched buildings.

    Read previous post:
    1858 – Former School, Clones, Co. Monaghan

    Architect: Roderick Gray Originally constructed as a school for females by the wife of the local rector, Cassandra Hand. Hand...

    Close