1908 – St. Agatha’s, North William St., Dublin

Architect: W.H. Byrne & Son


The foundation stone of the church was laid on Sunday April 25th 1880 and the church was finally completed and blessed by the Archbishop of Dublin William Joseph Walsh on Sunday October 25th 1908.The church is a fine example of twentieth century neo-classical style used for the catholic church.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com