Architect: Rudolph Maximilian Butler
Built on land donated by Lord Powerscourt (8th Viscount), and funded by a grant of £600 from the Carnegie Trust. The design by Butler was similar to those constructed at Cabinteely and Shankill around the same time period. The exterior has a fine carved crest of the Powerscourt family over the main door. Illustration from the Irish Builder, August, 1911.