Architect: Millar & Symes
Millar & Symes were well-known for designing bank buildings, and this church, designed in 1925, resembles one. The foundation stone was laid in 1927, with the church opening in 1928, and the entire complex of meeting rooms and offices was completed by 1931. Demolished in 1974, and replaced by the Bord na Mona building of Stephenson Gibney & Associates. The railings visible in the photograph are still existing today.