Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1937 – Library, Drumcondra, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Robert S. Lawrie

One of four public libraries built during 1937 by Dublin Corporation in the suburbs of Phibsborough, Ringsend, Drumcondra and Inchicore. These simple building have Art Deco styling around the doors and simple modern window treatments.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1827 – St Mary’s Church of Ireland, Athlone, Co. Westmeath

Architect: Richard Richards / Rawson Carroll Designed by Richard Richards, an architect and builder from Roscommon, to the usual Board...

Close