Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1966 – Stillorgan Shopping Centre, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest2Email this to someone
Architect:John Costello & Associates

0006

Opened in 1966 as Ireland’s first shopping centre. Essentially an open air private streetscape with covered walkways, the complex is still quite as designed, with more recent shop facades inserted.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest2Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Dun Laoghaire Rathdown
1805 – Shanganagh Castle, Co. Dublin

Architect: Sir Richard Morrison Developed in the early 1800s around a plain classical house of the mid 18th century. Morrison was commissioned by Major-General Sir George Cockburn into a romantic-looking...

Close