Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1858 – AIB, Cootehill, Co. Cavan

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: William G. Murray

agriculture_college_lge

Built as a branch of the Provincial Bank of Ireland, and now a branch for AIB. In traditional Irish manner, contains a residence for the branch manager.

Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone