1884 – All Saints Boys Orphanage, Lewisham, Kent

Architect: E.L. Swatman


All Saints Boys’ Orphanage was opened in 1886, and had accommodation for 120 boys. Published in The Building News, July 11th 1884.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com