1849 – St. Mary’s Church, Saggart, Co. Dublin
Work began in 1844 on the foundations of Saggart church, the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Work on the structure began in 1847, and the dedication of the church took place on 19th August 1849. The church was rendered in Wicklow granite in the gothic style popular at the time. The altar rails, table and baptismal font were gifts from the parishioners of the Church of the Three Patrons in 1926, the church features stonework by the Dublin-based sculptor Albert Power, and a stained-glass window by the firm of John and David Casey, of Marlborough Street, Dublin.