Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1840s – Clotworthy Arts Centre, Antrim, Co. Antrim

Clotworthy Arts Centre was built in the 1840s as a coach house and stables for Antrim Castle. It was once the centre of a thriving farm and consists of an enclosed central courtyard flanked by two wings built in a neo-Tudor style.

Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.

Read previous post:
1756 – Rathaus, Bamberg, Bavaria

Architect: J.M. Küchel Constructed on an island on the Obere Brücke, a bridge from completed in 1455, is the Rathaus...