The church consists of a chancel, nave, north and south aisles, north transept, south porch, and northeast octagonal tower with spire. With the exception of the chancel, the church was entirely rebuilt in 1857–60 in the ‘decorated’ style by architect Raphael Brandon. The walls of the chancel, though much restored, retain part of their original facing, but the windows and other details have been renewed.
From The Building New, 1862s: “THE tower, north transept, and vestry, vas added last year by the vicar, the Rev. H. H. Hall, at a cost of about 4)1,600, the remainder of the church having been rebuilt about three years before. The architect engaged for both works was Raphael Brandon, the builders Messrs. Dove, Brothers, of Islington.”