Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1861- Gloucester Probate Court, Gloucestershire

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Fulljames & Waller

0005

Building still extant but no longer in use as probate court. Published in The Building News, March 6 1861: “ERECTED by Thomas Holt, Esq., the diocesan registrar and secretary to the Bishop of Gloucester and Bristol, from designs furnished by Fulljames and Waller, of Gloucester. Mr. Oliver Estcourt was the builder, and the cost was £1,100. In addition to the offices connected with the Court of Probate there are other private rooms. There is a large strong-room covered with a fireproof roof, situate at the back of the premises, but connected with the main building.”

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
2009 – Proposal for AIB Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin

Architect: Ian Ritchie Architects Developer- driven proposal to demolish part of the Robinson Keefe Devane designed bankcentre and replace it...

Close