Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1880s – Castle Erin / Golf Hotel, Portrush, Co. Antrim



Former hotel built between railway line and coast to service Portrush’s links course. Originally called the Hydropathic Hotel but changed its name to the Golf Hotel, and later Castle Erin. It was later painted white, and operated as a guest house. Now demolished.

Read previous post:
1942 – Mercantile National Bank Building, Dallas, Texas

Architect: Walter W. Ahlschlager Formerly Mercantile National Bank, which later became MCorp Bank. The design of the skyscraper features Moderne...