Architect: John Skipton Mulvany
Begun 1851, for Midland Great Western Railway Co., and designed by J. S. Mulvany who also designed Ceannt Station to which it is attached. Originally three storeys in height, a fourth was added in 1852 with a further fifth floor added in the later 20th century. The building is Ashlar faced to front and north-east elevations, with a rusticated ground floor. Now known as the Meyrick Hotel.