Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1931 – Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Creagh, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway

Architect: Ralph H. Byrne

Built from fabric of earlier church of c.1850 from Custume Barracks in Athlone, that was dismantled (to be replaced by a new church) and extended by Ralph H. Byrne.

Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.

    Read previous post:
    1833 – St Brigid’s Psychiatric Hospital, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway

    Architect: William Murray / James F. Kempster Formerly known as Ballinasloe District Asylum. Originally designed by William Murray, as a...

    Close