Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1901 – Presbyterian Church, Mallow St., Limerick

Architect: G.C. Ashlin

0002

Construction started on this red-brick church with Portland stone dressings in 1899, with dedication in 1901. Decommissioned as a church during the 1970s after which it was temporarily used as a courthouse and is now offices.

Read previous post:
1885 – “The Mount”, Westerham, Kent

Architect: A.A. Higgins Perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, March 27th 1885.

Close