Architect: James H. Owen & E.T. Owen
The repository of Irish records that dated from medieval times to 1922. It was used to store ammunition by the Anti-Treaty rebels occupying the Four Courts, which blew up when shelled by the Free State Army, while evicting the rebels. Nothing survived, except copies of census records, which had been copied earlier by the Mormon Tabernacle Church, in Utah.