1832 – Saint George’s Church, Kenagh, Co. Longford
The original church was erected at expense of Jane, Dowager Countess of Rosse – believed to be around £2,000. The church is a single-cell church with shallow projections on each elevation, with a three-stage tower on a square-plan to the north. The memorial pulpit erected in the memory of a deceased Rector by Richard Langrishe was added around 1895.
Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.