Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884 – St. Mary’s Church of Ireland, Baltinglass, Co. Wicklow

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Richard O’Brien Smyth

Avondale_House

Selected after an architectural competition, and constructed between 1882-84. In plan, cruciform with a porch to the north-east and a tower to the south-west.

Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone