Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1833 – St Brigid’s Psychiatric Hospital, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook11Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: William Murray / James F. Kempster

ballinasloe

Formerly known as Ballinasloe District Asylum. Originally designed by William Murray, as a “1st class” asylum with accommodation for 150 patients. Later extended by James F. Kempster, County Surveyor.

Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook11Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1863 – Railway Hotel, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway

Architect: James F. Kempster Designed by the County Surveyor for the East Riding of Co. Galway - Kempster got the...

Close