Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1869 – St. Joseph’s Church, Glasthule, Co. Dublin

Architect: Pugin & Ashlin

0317

Completed by Ashlin after the demise of the partnership, although the original tower and spire designed by Pugin & Ashlin was never constructed. A later tower proposed by Ashlin circa 1882 was not proceeded with either. Presbytery also designed by Pugin & Ashlin.

Read previous post:
1880 – Field-Marshal Gough Statue, Phoenix Park, Dublin

Sculptor: John Henry Foley The statue was proposed in 1869, but Dublin Corporation turned down the various sites proposed including...

Close