1904 – St. Joseph’s Church, O’Connell Ave., Limerick
Not completed as designed due to the lack of money available, St. Joseph’s is clearly lacking a completed tower. Originally, it was intended to construct a fine hexastyle Corinthian portico to the front. The church is of Italian Neo-classical design and is cruciform in shape. It was built using Limerick limestone and has a wide and spacious interior unencumbered by internal columns. The High altar was designed and executed by Edmund Sharp.